Food: Cold fruit noodles.





                                                    It's better to fail now than years later.

 I am the type of person that likes to imagine a lot about mixing different things together and seeing what the outcome will be like. especially in the area of food. Growing up
 I wasn't really the cooking type until I came to university and had to cook for myself. However now cooking has become a very good hobby of mine and is one of the things I will be sharing here on the blog. As for this recipe it came into my mind I guess almost two months ago but because I have been busy and somewhat lazy I only got the opportunity to do it now. It's a very simple recipe that I honestly think might be out there already. when I decided to share these I was really worried about how it was going to turn out in pictures because as you can tell from these pictures my photography skills are still cooking however am hoping to get there someday. Now I will avoid talking too much and share the recipe. 
  
INGREDIENTS. 
fruits of your choice 
noodles also of your choice  
sugar (optional) 
Ice 
milk 
 STEPS: 
- First of all you would want to soak the noodles in hot water for about 5 to 10 mins depending on your choice. This is to help soften the noodles. After that you drain it and soak it with cold water and ice. This helps make the noodles chewy. 
-Next you want to drain the noodles and soak with milk of your choice whilst you cut your fruits into desired shapes. 
-Add the fruits and sugar if desired. then serve cold. That's it. 
          I hope you enjoy this recipe and share it with loved ones as well. take care. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.

JUST SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE.