MAYBE WE ARE LOST BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING WE NEED TO FIND

           
''AND NOW I'LL DO WHAT'S BEST FOR ME''



                Yes maybe the reason you misplaced that pen of yours under the mattress is so you can find the gold earring you misplaced awhile ago. Lately I have been the least confident person in the room always worrying about even the tinniest thing which makes no sense. And just like the song said - you only know you've been high when your feeling low, I came to the realization that I had lost myself for awhile. The feeling of knowing that something is missing yet you can't tell what it seems to be.
                And then just yesterday I met this woman whom I'm really shocked I never heard of. Because everyone around me was like ''you don't know that woman?'' and I was really blank. But the exact words she said were the exact words I needed to hear. To let me know I wasn't been rude, I was being bold, I wasn't looking down on people, I just knew what I wanted, that I wasn't weird, but there are people who share the same perspective as me, that I wasn't too independent, but a relationship can also be a luxury depending on what stage of your life your currently in.
              She helped me find what I had lost. I had lost the me in me to my fears. I had started to think oh maybe what if what people said about me was true? maybe I was just too proud or maybe I really did look down on people. Maybe I am really too serious that I don't get to enjoy life. But then what if enjoyment meant different things for us. For me enjoyment is been able to have a quality conversation that will make me think after departing from the person or spending alone time dancing widely to the songs I love. All this things that were a full part of me were defined as boring by the world which made me scared. I had begin to think that I needed to hide those parts of me so I don't feel boring to people especially here on my blog.
               But after meeting this lady - watching her I mean - the confidence she radiates and the words she altered all came together and answered the question I had not been able to answer for sometime now. This means I have now found the importance of being me again  and can't wait to share this new side of me with you guys.

               When I created this blog I wanted to create a space where I could express myself and also a place where like-minded people as me would feel welcomed and at home where they could also share what they thought with people that would understand them. I will try not to forget this and try to keep my promise with every post.



Here is the lady her name is Architect Jumoke Adenowo. I hope you can also learn a thing or two from her.

          Also just before I forget I wanted to let you guys know that I will be starting a new series her on the blog where I share a book I am currently writing. I know I am going to want to write something in the future so I am preparing myself ahead of time and practicing. I hope you guys enjoy it. HERE'S the synopsis. Aiit guys I think I have been talking for a long time so I will end it here. Enjoy!!! and have a wonderful day. kisses💜💜💜

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Well what a great piece. your discovering is brilliant and this's influential. Sometimes you don't have to please everyone , we just have to be aware of what is good and remain confident of our choices. Nevertheless I can't wait to read your full book and how soon can that be?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.

JUST SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE.