KANTARA CASTLE






            Hello lovely people its been awhile......... I am currently busy with a lot of school work that's why I have been away but I recently had the opportunity to visit Kantara Castle here in norther Cyprus. I did like to tell you about the history of the castle but at the moment I have limited time so I will just leave the link down below. what I enjoyed the most about the trip was the fact that it served as a form of healing for me considering how I have been so busy with a lot of things lately. The peace and quite at the top of the castle is something I am really glad to have experienced and will totally recommend to you guys. So if your in northern Cyprus or you plan on visiting anytime soon, it is a place you definitely do not want to miss out on. Aiit that will be it for now as I need to continue with my paper that is due soon. kisses







HIGH   HIGH

 HIGH   HIGH

HIGH   HIGH

HIGH   HIGH

HIGH   HIGH

HIGH   HIGH

HIGH   HIGH

HIGH   HIGH





ABOUT THE CASTLE CLICK HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.