I GUESS I CAUGHT A SCARF FEVER.


❝ LIVE A LIFE YOU LOVE ❞


Hello guys....
          So guys there is a funny behind-the-scene story of how this post came about. I had not made prior plans for taking my pictures but I knew I wanted to share this look here on the blog. So last minute I messaged the person that usually helps me with taking my pictures but apparently she was going to be busy. So on my way back I decided that I'd have to ask someone to take the pictures then. And that was when I met this two guys who decided to help me. The whole situation was weird and awkward but funny at the same time cause they recommended some poses for me. And what I loved was that they were very understanding. Thanks boys you saved me.

       
        The scarf trend is one I have always been interested in but weirdly I have never styled any outfit with a scarf which was why when I recently went shopping and came across this scarf I was like - It's time Josephine, no more postponing - and immediately bought it.

         

                 Also, I like that the scarf makes the outfit more casual by toning down the seriousness of the look. It also adds color and cuteness to the entire outfit. This is not the end guys, you can definitely look forward to more styling with scarfs. Thanks for stopping by💜💜💜


when you'er too shy cause a total stranger is taking your picture.


-JHOUSEPHYNE.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.

JUST SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE.