WHAT SHOULD BE MY DRIVE TO SUCCEED?

''MAKE IT HAPPEN. SHOCK EVERYONE''

                      Whenever I come around quotes like 👆 on Pinterest I always get this immediate rush of motivation to do more so I can show those people who have told me to stop dreaming that my dream is possible. But then again I get hit with the thought of why I shouldn't do the things I love because I want to prove myself  to other people because what if in the long run no matter how successful I become they wouldn't still acknowledge my success, then I will be the only one that ends up getting hurt. Which brings us back to the importance of finding a balance in between everything. Right now I am happy that I no longer have the urge to please people neither do I let their opinion affect what I do. And this to me is the first and most important step. Of course I still need to find that drive I need to pursue my goals with everything I have got but most importantly I am now free from the need to get acknowledged my everyone. Now that I am fully clear on what I want to do, I can't wait to share it here on the blog but don't worry I am still looking for how to deliver it to you guys in the shortest way possible cause I know we don't really like long posts.

- JHOUSEPHYNE.

PS: YOU GOTTA DO THIS FOR YOU.THIS IS FOR YOU. THIS ISN'T ABOUT ANYBODY. LIVE FOR YOU. HONOR YOU AND NEVER LOOSE SIGHT OF THAT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.

JUST SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE.