MY 5 BEST LOOK OF MY FAVOURITE FASHION BLOGGERS - NEW YORK FASHION WEEK

           
       Any body that knows me well would know that one of my goals I look forward to achieving is been able to attend fashion weeks in several cities at ones. I don't know but I always get so excited when I see my favorite blogger go in and out of shows, the rush to change and make it to another show and even traveling to the next city all gives me butterflies in my stomach and reassures me that I have truly found what I really love. I could go on and on about how much I can't wait to attend fashion weeks but in other not to bore you out with my fantasies I will stop here instead.

            So I have closely followed the latest New York fashion week and below are my favorite looks from my favorite fashion bloggers. enjoy!!!

Aimee Song.


Camila Coelho






Vanessa Hong




















Chiara Ferragani








PS- I absolutely love these ladies.

                                                    - JHOUSEPHYNE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.

JUST SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE.