FIRST LIFE UPDATE IN 2018



       ''NEW YEAR, NEW FEELS, NEW CHANCES, SAME DREAM AND FRESH STARTS''


Guess who is finally done with exams.......yep meee!!!!!!!!!!!! which means I now have time to finally start the year 2018. Right now as I type this post I have been trying to put my thoughts together and come up with the list of things I want to accomplish for this year.



Also, isn't it funny that sometimes you get this sudden revelation of what you want to do and who you want to be but then few days later your back to asking yourself the same question and not knowing the answer. Anyways I don't intend for this post to be long I just wanted to update you guys on how I have been.
I'm finally done with my exams and trying to come up with this years goals. Also, I am making plans for my YouTube channel and also looking towards bettering my whole content presentation.(On that note might I tell you that been a You Tuber isn't as easy as I thought it would be).

Also, I decided to start eating clean for this year and I have been spending a whole lot of time on Pinterest looking for the best ways to meal prep.Not that am complaining, It's just something I really look forward to doing this year. Aiit ladies and gentlemen It's time for me to head out. See you guys soon💕 .

- JHOUSEPHYNE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.

JUST SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE.