...

         

TIME IS ALL YOU NEED SO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF



  Looking at my About me page you'd notice that I had stated sharing my journey as the most important reason for owning this blog and as a matter of fact I totally forgot about that for a little while. If you have read my previous post I would seem like a very determined person who has her shit under control however that hasn't been the case in the past few days. In fact I have been really down and it feels as though I am lost. And this time around not just with my purpose in life but in my spiritual relationship with God.

              I woke up this morning and I didn't feel like leaving my bed and something I would never have imagined myself doing happened. I started to search YouTube for ''when you feel lost and confuse''. To be honest I never taught I would have gotten anything from those videos since they are just those peoples opinion but I was wrong. I came to learn that been confuse and feeling lost isn't a bad thing and in fact I could be a good thing because one is simply question there existence and society instead of been a sheep and doing what society expects of them. And that is the first step to finding ones self. The truth is this is not the first time I have heard this words but why is it that when I am in the situations that demand them I always forget them. This was why I decided to come on  here and share this moment on the blog. For some of you, this might be the exact words you need to hear at this moment, for others it might be what they need to help encourage a friend and for some well it might be just a reminder.

              So lastly, I just want to say to you that its okay to feel lost sometimes even as I write this, my motivation is not  fully back but I am happy to say I understand the situation am in right now  and all I need is to give myself time. With time comes understanding and sooner or later I will be back on my feet once again. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend. 💋

- JHOUSEPHYNE.


Also here are some things that have helped







I hope I have been of help to someone who needs it. 💛💛💛

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.