Overthinking and Stressing.

    

''I don't have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time''

                       The past weekend I decided not to do anything school related but rather to take my time and focus on other things in my life one of which is my blog. I was supposed to have my new post ready by Monday but I guess that didn't go as plan because I will be posting this on Thursday. Lately I have been pressuring myself to the point where I felt as though wasn't doing enough. I mean it's true that I still have a long way to go which might not be smooth but the thought of it alone makes me worried to the point that I start to ask myself questions like what have you done today? Is what you did enough? why didn't you do more? or can't you do more? This pressure eventually became worse over the course of the weekend to the point that I just blanked out. I didn't feel like doing anything neither did I feel like going anywhere. In fact, I was in this dark place wondering how the hell I got there. It was until I went for a walk, ran around the field before I could eventually get a little hold of myself. But of course, it wasn't until I had a talk with someone that I felt better. 
                  After talking about it, I came to the realization that not all worries need a solution sometimes you just need someone to share it with. Obviously am quite ambitious and I try to plan everything beforehand and if things don't eventually go my way I stress out a lot but that doesn't mean it's something bad instead from time to time I should learn to remind myself that everything will eventually become okay. Now I am learning to take on one thing at a time. To focus on the next important thing and the one after that and continuously without trying so hard to control it all. It's a new day so I have to take one step at a time trusting myself. I guess this is what they call learning through life.  Once again thank you for visiting and it will go a long way if you leave a comment. Have a wonderful week💕. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.

JUST SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE.