Nouveaux Commencements.


  '' and suddenly you know it's time to start something new and trust the magic in you ''

Nouveaux Commencements, meaning new beginnings. I don't know about you but for me it's the start of a new semester and also, I get to stay with a roommate rather than staying alone. You might be thinking why the excitement since I will be staying with someone else. Well that was also how I looked at the situation until I finally met my roommate. We haven't spent up to a month together but I can say It's going to be worth it at the end of the year. So far, we've been bonded on a lot of things and she was also of great help in making this post come to live because she actually helped in taking the pictures. As you can see nothing serious was put together and I am really glad that we had so much fun during the process. 
     It's also a new beginning as I will be entering my final year in the university. How I feel? - I don't know. You can say it's a mixture of having butterflies in my stomach and that of worry. Of course, I am happy to finally be able to call myself a university graduate but then again, I will be going into the world which is more difficult to deal with and with more challenges to face. Even though i have all these thoughts going through this small head of mine I'm still excited and can't wait to see what's in store for me. Until next time ''take care''. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.

JUST SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE.